Wondering what it’s like to work with SRG? We’ve gathered the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
How does the application process work?
Based on the results of your assessments and interview, we work on matching you with employment opportunities best suited for you and that meets the criteria of the placement. Depending on the placement we may have you stay a little longer or come back for additional training and orientations.
Is there a fee to apply with you?
Do you only have temporary jobs?
What are the advantages of choosing to work with SRG?
- One resume equals endless employment opportunities. Once you complete SRG’s process, you are considered for numerous opportunities that we receive daily from a variety of clients.
- Increased exposure to a variety of companies and positions. Many of the companies that we work with do not advertise on their own and some of them only rely on SRG for their sole hiring
- A great way to experience the company culture and different types of work. Find out what you enjoy best!
- Keep your skills and experience current and relevant. This helps minimize gaps on your resume
- Gain valuable skills and expertise in a certain field
After my interview how should I stay in contact?
What if I’m not happy where I am working?
If my assignment is ending, will I be considered for other opportunities?
When do I get paid?
Do you take extra money off my pay?
Can I still qualify for a full time job if I’m currently working in a temporary position?
I really like the place where I’m working; how can I get hired on by them?
What should I do if I can’t make it into work?
What if I’m not interested in a certain position offered to me; can I turn it down?
How can I stay informed about open positions?
You can access SRG’s job board anytime to view all of our current job listings at jobs.SRGhr-USA.com. If you don’t see anything of interest, we encourage you to contact us anytime to find out about other opportunities that may be available.